The admissions process at CS#1 encourages families get to know CS#1 by visiting the school, attending any public school events, as well as asking questions of teachers and the parent community in order to evaluate whether CS#1 will best serve your student and family.
Admissions follows this path:
- Parents fill out the Inquiry Form to request more information and set up a tour.
- Parents take a student-led tour of the school and meet with Linda Powers, Director, to learn more about CS#1.
- Families return the Application Form.
- Children spend a day visiting CS#1. Shadow Day Form
- Parents complete an Enrollment Agreement. In order to secure enrollment, a $100 enrollment fee is due with the agreement along with the 2nd part of the fee due in early April. This fee is non-refundable.